-->

dinsdag 9 februari 2010

Take care of yourself




After Ken's class I went home thinking of the role of texts in work, or should I say the role of a story, and more important, about getting personal. Work that is in your face or hiding something. Interesting, or boring. An afterthough : It is not important to me that the viewer would know if texts are my true lines, or if I made them up.It is important to me.
Why would I want to make it up, if I have the real.The writings I have are mysource material. What is the difference for some one else? What I have written can be surreal. Not true. Mindgames. Totally by chance. I am looking what to do with it (next) .

I came across the work of Sophie Calle. She explaines it all. She has an exhibition till May.

1 opmerking:

  1. click here for english translation by google of article about the exhibition.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen