-->

zaterdag 21 augustus 2010

Christoph Schlingensief died today Saturday 21.August 2010




He's dead.Christoph Schlingensief died today.He was like a good friend to me.I followed his life & work for a long time now.His openess and honesty always impressed me deeply. his works always touched my soul. I was very lucky to see him last year on the holland festival in amsterdam. Oh my god this is so incredibly sad! I am so sorry now...Schlingensief's lung cancer could not be cured.In two months he would have become 50 years old. CRAP!!
:-(
above pic. taken from one of his latest plays "Eine Kirche der Angst vor dem Fremden in mir":

INTERCESSIONS

I WANT TO BE ALL BY MYSELF ONE DAY.
ALONE ON THIS EARTH.
I WANT TO STAND BY MYSELF AND SAY BY MYSELF,
THIS IS MY LIFE.
THEN I'LL CRY
AND BE SHATTERED.
BUT AT LEAST,I'LL HAVE BEEN ALL BY MYSELF THIS ONCE.

exerpts from the MTV project U-3000:

2 opmerkingen: