-->

donderdag 30 december 2010

Ol Skool: 2006 Essay by Julian Assange

December 5, 2006

Of Potholes and Foresight

The Road to Hanoi

By JULIAN ASSANGE

It seems like everyone I meet plans to follow the young Che Guavara, now that seduction of random latinos has been politically sanctified, and take off on their motorbike and adventure through the poverty and pleasures of South and Central America. And who can blame them? But there are other lands to explore.
Last year I rode my motorcycle from Ho Chi Min City (Saigon) to Hanoi, up the highway that borders the South China Sea.
On the road to Hanoi something caught my attention and that of every vehicle near me. We had to watch constantly and take action every few seconds or it would have killed us all. READ ON

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten