-->

woensdag 2 maart 2011

Netochka Nezvanova - The most feared woman on the Internet - Katharine Mieszkowski

For someone who does not exist -- at least the way you or I do -- Netochka Nezvanova has a fearsome reputation. She's a gifted computer programmer and polemicist, an artist and a pain-in-the-ass, a critic of capitalism and fascism, as well as a capitalist and a marketer. >>More<< of this article.

Response from NN >>HERE<<


... I am requesting that within a reasonable number of days Salon.com corrects the numerous errors present in the article and issues a public apology. For your convenience I have enumerated the innumerable errors below.

Regards, NN


ERRORS / HORRORS


1. \\ Denying my humanity does not a verse make.


Katharine Mieszkowski has written:
"For someone who does not exist -- at least the way you or I do"


Prior to the illegal / criminal invasion of Poland in 1939,
NAZI propaganda films depicted Poles as less than human, as inhuman, as not "you or I" or `us`.

German soldiers however, soon found that Poles much different than "you or I" or `us` weren't. They sweated, begot cavities, were prone to bouts of unhappiness and happiness, when in the mood demanded attention and love, and ... they were very very stubborn.

http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/9764/warpoland.html


My skin is filled with human blood.
Not unlike yours.
...
>>HERE<<

1 opmerking: