-->

zondag 27 november 2011

Twitter Q & A with Yoko Ono

@reeraw rea mcnamara
what was the different between the original cut piece performance you did in ’65 versus the version you did in ’03?
The difference was people were much more scared for me in 2003. Sean, who doesn’t come to my performances as much, flew all the way to Paris, and stood on the side of the audience to protect me. That was sweet.. and was one difference from 1965.

@ronimaj ronnie
If you were to have a dinner with a person, dead or alive, real or fictional, who would it be and why?
Me. It’s simpler than dining with somebody wondering what I should say…

@WoollyCFilms Joanna Winfield
Do you feel as an artist it is important to support up and coming artists by buying orginal artwork whenever possible
I don’t feel that I have to take that role. I just purchase art when it talks to me.

@Malone_ARG Mario A Saccone
Tell us your four favorite paintings
How could I when I love all the paintings I bought with love… and that comes to more than my hat collection in numbers!

@_Berrijuana Thomas Hinyard
What was it like creating the album Between My Head and the SKy?
I was totally inspired. So it was very easy.

@Keelotron Keely Nault
Why do you think the American government is considering censoring the internet?
Because they are scared of facing some problems for them.

@TannersDad Timothy Welsh
What is the answer for Autism?
To know that Autism is just a different way the brain is working. People who are different always have to pay for being different.

@garyghislain Gary Ghislain
Do you choose your projects or do they choose you?
Only when I get inspired, I do the project. So you could say I was chosen by the project, or I chose to give body to the inspiration.

@vaqueraadolfo John Says
sex, with lights on or off?
Depends on the music, the time of day and the partner.

@Tynerrusso Cynthia russo
how do you stay so relaxed?
How could I stay relaxed? Tell me how…

VIA

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten