-->

vrijdag 16 maart 2012

Was our interview with LulzSec hacker an FBI set-up?

News that the hacker Sabu worked with the FBI after his arrest casts new light on interviews he gave during that time – including one with New Scientist

IN THE early hours of 30 June last year, my time spent monitoring the Anonymous chat room finally paid off: "Sabu" would grant me an interview.

I had become a familiar name to some of the key figures in the hacktivist group, as well as their more aggressive sub sect, LulzSec. Most of them would not do interviews so it came as a big surprise that night when LulzSec's de facto leader agreed to tell me his story in private. Looking back, in the light of last week's news of his arrest, I realise perhaps all was not quite as it seemed. MORE HEER

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten