-->

woensdag 7 november 2012

Ass for Gas - m4w - 28 (Queens, NY)

I have four (5) gallon and four (2) gallon red gas storage containers filled with premium unleaded gas.

I originally stocked up to supply gas to run the generator, but now I have electricity.

Tired of waiting 4-8 hours just to find out that a gas station is out of gas?

Well, I'm ready, willing, and able to trade the gas (and container) in return for something non-financial.

However, you must make the initial offer, and I'll have to decide if it's even worth accepting.

You know how much gas I have, now it's all a matter of how much you want and what you're willing to offer.

Replies without a picture will be ignored.

Interested only in white and non-ghetto hispanic.

    Location: Queens, NY
    it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 3386276747


HERE

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten