-->

donderdag 21 februari 2013

Preface- Thesis: Trying to fit into the context ...!


Préface

Self Critique 

First
Writing in english gives me the creeps. I do it though because i think that it is more direct than a translation. I refuse translators because they are people too. Their secret intention is to leave a mark as well. Which would be no problem but i want things to be raw. I hope that my intellectual sperm will hit you right in your face. How macho of me!
Second 
I have no time for you, i have to deal with my own illusions. "Trying to fit into the context …" is the work of a wannabe. A guy who's work is unfinished. In his illusions he strives for perfection. He can become part of this and/or that. A perfect postmodern soul who's aspirations will maybe become true, only if, complicated…. A fantastic, real existing man, who is no other, no better, not more what Peter Sloterdijk described as a soul who wants to immerse, to dive into radical mediocrity. 
Yeah partner thats me! 
Third
All researches are unfinished. That's how they appear in my head right now.I know and feel that i need three lives to get down all constructed, discovered and directed lines. I write the thesis in flight mode, which is a nice misunderstanding of mine. Because its a 'stand alone' mode. While on plane your mobile device allows you to use basic operations. Most important stuff you get when you're done. Landing! 
Fourth
Drugs, influences are here, there and everywhere.They come and go nothing remains, but things fly in and out while writing. I will try to write this thing in sober mode. No alcohol, maybe a joint not abused but convincing. I will not become the victim of my writings! 
Fifth
A method and there are others. Check your Facebook - Gmail conversations. People do not communicate, they use messages to make up their mind, nothing else! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten